Farewell Party Thank You Messages/ Sample Thank You Messages For Farewell Party
Here is a collection of sample farewell thank you messages which can really be of great help to you in expressing your thankfulness for the farewell party organised for you by your colleagues or friends.
Read on to find the perfect farewell party thank you wordings right here.
- This day will be etched in my memory forever. Thank you so much for organising such an amazing farewell party.
- People forget what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel. And all of you made me feel very special. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
- I can say farewell to my daily routine of coming to office each day on time but I can never say farewell to my feeling of seeing this company grow every day and reach the pinnacle of success. My loyalty shall always remain to my company that gave me my identity, so much respect, comforts for my family and time for my family members too. Thank you everybody.
- It has been a delightful journey but like all journeys this too must come to an end. Thank you for giving me a farewell party that has made me feel like a young employee all over again. Thank you once again.
- I had a fabulous time working in the company that has seen me grow from a trainee. Today, I take more than just a certificate. I have with me the treasure of so much love, respect and admiration from the seniors and juniors alike. I have not just built myself a career, I have built myself relationships. Thank you for giving me your respect and time for such a wonderful farewell party.
- I still remember the time, when as a junior, I made an accounting error and didn’t come to office thinking what my boss would say to me. But when I came back after a couple of days, still unsure of myself, I found my boss and team waiting for me. They told me that mistakes are the stepping stones of life. That I should learn from them. That was the day I decided to work for this company till I retire. And today, when you are giving me a farewell party, I am reminded of my junior days. I shall go back to my home, content, that I have made my success from stepping stones. Thank you everybody.
- Thank you for making me feel so important. I have neverr felt like a staff member here. You made me feel like family member. Thank you for giving so much respect to an ordinary staff. I am honored.